Miller Seed & Supply Co. was born in 1949 when Holly Miller converted the old Northwestern Sales Barn into the seed business location. Through the years different buildings and bins were added transforming Miller Seed into what it is today. However, since its inception, Miller Seed has always been located at 327 York Ave, York, Nebraska.
In 1991, Dave Gartner of York purchased Miller Seed & Supply Co. from Holly. Dave had worked full-time at the business since 1982 and knew the ropes.
Over the last 66 years, Miller Seed has proudly served the York and surrounding communities with quality products and services. This stands true yet today.